Weather Update

Weather – We are all seeing the same weather forecast for Sunday and it’s not optimal.

It appears we will get wet but most of the major rain and flooding is to occur southeast of Petersburg.

As stated in the contingency plan we race in the rain. We do not race in lightning.

We will delay the start up to an hour if lighting is present. After an hour if the storm has not passed we will cancel the event.

At this time the events will go on as planned but we will continue to monitor the weather and update you as needed.